Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Okay, a brief pause from books.

My friend Caitlin (her blog: www.thegauge.blogspot.com)

wants me to do this questionaire thingy:


4 Jobs I've Had:
Skipper's Fried Fish Girl (I even wore a baseball cap with ponytail)
Bagel Shop
Health Food Store
Barista


4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Never Been Kissed
Say Anything
The Apartment
Waking the Dead


4 Favorite TV Shows:
Gilmore Girls
Sports Night
Freaks & Geeks
Six Feet Under

4 Places I Have Lived:
New London, CT
Brattleboro, VT
Amherst, MA
Turners Falls, MA


4 Places I Have Vacationed:
London
Paris
Prague
Barcelona

4 Sites I Visit Daily:
www.librarian.net
NYTimes
MSN (For celebrity gossip)
www.maudnewton.com

4 Favorite Meals:
Channa Masala
Halibut tacos at Agua Verde
Panang Curry
Stuart's quesadillas

4 Places I'd Rather Be:
A literary salon
Ireland/Scotland (competing obsessions)
Murren, Switzerland
In bed reading

No comments: